TruGrid SecureRDP is the simplest way to secure access to RDP and VDI computers.
The freedom to work from anywhere often requires connecting to remote desktops, VDIs and servers. Since it is built into Windows, Microsoft RDP is one of the most widely-used methods for remote work. As a result, open RDP ports are a rich target for hackers. Security Organizations estimate that there are nearly 11 million RDP ports open* to hacker attacks, and the FBI reports* that hackers are brazenly attacking unprotected RDP ports with stolen credentials. TruGrid SecureRDP makes your RDP and VDI computers invisible to hackers.
There are many ways to secure access to Windows computers, including VPN connections, RD Gateway implementations, and various third-party solutions. All of these solutions vary in their effectiveness, cost, and complexity. TruGrid SecureRDP is simple, secure, and cost-effective.
Here are the reasons why customers like TruGrid Secure RDP:
- Implementation is in minutes
- Does not require any firewall changes or open ports
- Does not require a VPN
- Includes built-in MFA (multi-factor authentication) with
- Push Authentication
- Authenticates against local Active Directory
- Supports users without Active Directory
- Launch desktops via browser, mobile or native Mac & Windows connector apps
- Aggregate Desktops / Apps from multiple & independent sources (Office, Cloud, DC, WVD, etc.)
Please watch the video at the bottom of this page to see how easy TruGrid is for end users.
Below are some of the ways organizations use TruGrid Secure RDP:
Employees are securely accessing office computers from anywhere
- Sales people securely access ERP systems while away from office
- Lawyers securely access Office PC while away from office
- Accountants securely access accounting software while away from office
- Doctors securely access patient records from anywhere
- Police Officers securely access ticketing systems on RDS systems
- Field employees with laptops securely access business software on RDS systems and PCs
IT Admins are creating and securing VDI computers simpler and faster
- IT Admins are setting up VDI environments much faster than with established and complicated systems
- IT Admins are securing remote access to VDI environments without touching firewalls
- IT Admins are securing remote access to VDI environments without purchasing expensive appliances
IT Admins are replacing RD Gateway and VPN with a simpler system
- IT Admins are replacing RD Gateway with a system with built-in 2FA
- IT Admins are replacing VPN complexity with TruGrid Secure RDP simplicity
- IT Admins are safeguarding corporate networks from the use of credentials stolen on the dark web
IT Admins are securing access to cloud and datacenter systems
- IT Admins connect to hosted computers with TruGrid and its integrated MFA
- IT Admins manage VMs in Azure and AWS without exposing RDP on firewalls
- IT Admins use TruGrid Secure RDP for granular vendor access to secure systems
Organizations are securing RDP with closed firewall ports
- Organizations who find RD Gateway difficult to manage use TruGrid while closing all firewall ports
- Organizations that used to expose RDP without security now use TruGrid because of its simplicity and security
NOTE: Security organizations indicate that there are nearly 11 million exposed RDP systems!
IT Admins are meeting FBI recommendations for securing RDP systems
- IT Admins following FBI recommendations for securing RDP use TruGrid for its simplicity and effectiveness
- IT Admins that don’t wish to clobber multiple systems together for RDP security use TruGrid because of its all-in-one security features
Companies are replacing expensive software that requires agent per remote desktop
- Companies that wish to replace expensive third-party solutions are now using TruGrid
- Companies that don’t wish to install an agent on every remote desktop now use TruGrid because it acts as a secure gateway to systems that already have RDP
Companies are meeting PCI / HIPAA Security Compliance from exposed RDP Ports
- Organizations that must meet security compliance use TruGrid to safeguard secure remote access
- Organizations with sensitive data who require remote access use TruGrid 2FA and firewall obfuscation to secure remote access to their systems
Software Vendors rolling out software faster
- ERP, EHR, and other software vendors use TruGrid to speed up roll out of RDS for centralized applications
- Customers using apps on Terminal Server, RDS, and VDIs use TruGrid to secure internal and external access
- Customers are reducing cost with TruGrid by eliminating other complex infrastructure for RDS and VDI roll out
Below is a 3-minute video that shows how easy it is the first time a user logs in and connects to a desktop.
Below is an example screenshot of our native connector app
Rapid7: RDP Exposure. 11 million open RDP (3389/TCP) endpoints 11 million RDP ports open
FBI Suggestion on RDP Security: Cyber actors increasingly exploit RDP to conduct malicious activity
US CERT (BlueKeep and DejaBlue): US CERT Recommendations for BlueKeep and DejaBlue.