TRUGRID SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT (SLA)
This Service Level Agreement. (“SLA”) applies to TruGrid (“Service Provider”) and the services provided to the customer (“Customer”). The purpose of this SLA is to outline the level of service that the Service Provider will deliver to the Customer, as well as any guarantees related to service availability, response times, and resolution times.
1. Service Overview. TruGrid is a cloud-based service that provides SecureRDP for secure remote access to Windows Systems, and BitLocker Management for remote management of Microsoft BitLocker on Windows devices. The TruGrid service is deployed across multiple Azure regions to provide high availability and disaster recovery capabilities.
2. Service Availability. The Service Provider will make the TruGrid service available to the Customer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the exception of scheduled maintenance as described in section 4. The Service Provider guarantees an uptime availability of 99.9% of the time. The uptime calculation excludes any scheduled maintenance and excludes any downtime caused by circumstances beyond the Service Provider’s control, including but not limited to acts of God, government acts, wars, natural disasters, and internet disruptions. The Service Provider will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the TruGrid service is available in at least one Azure region at all times.
3. Performance and Response Times. The Service Provider will use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain TruGrid’s performance and response times. The Service Provider will monitor the TruGrid service and respond to any issues within the Service Provider’s control, using commercially reasonable efforts to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. The Service Provider guarantees an average response time of 2 hours or less for critical issues and 8 hours or less for non-critical issues. The Service Provider will classify issues as critical or non-critical based on the severity of the impact on the Customer’s use of the TruGrid service.
4. Scheduled Maintenance and Downtime. The Service Provider will provide the Customer with at least 24 hours’ notice for scheduled maintenance that may affect the availability of TruGrid. The Service Provider will also use commercially reasonable efforts to limit the impact of any maintenance on the availability of TruGrid. In the event of unforeseen downtime, the Service Provider will use commercially reasonable efforts to restore the TruGrid service as soon as possible.
5. Customer Support. The Service Provider will provide customer support via online chat on TruGrid website or dashboard, email (email@example.com) or phone (800-211-8332) during business hours of 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. The Service Provider will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to critical support requests within 2 hours of receipt, and non-critical support requests within 8 hours of receipt. The Service Provider will provide a customer support portal for the Customer to access TruGrid documentation, FAQs, and other resources to help them use the TruGrid service effectively.
7. Service Credits. In the event that the Service Provider does not meet the service availability guarantee of 99.9%, the Customer will be eligible for a service credit. The service credit will be calculated based on the percentage of uptime availability for that month. The service credit will be applied to the next billing cycle. The maximum service credit that the Customer can receive for any given month is equal to 50% of the monthly fee paid by the Customer for TruGrid services. Service credits are the sole and exclusive remedy for not meeting service availability guarantee.
8. Limitations of Liability. The Service Provider’s liability for any damages arising from the provision of TruGrid services shall be limited to the fees paid by the Customer to the Service Provider for the services during the month in which the damages occurred.
9. Termination of Service. Either party may terminate the TruGrid service at any time with 30 days’ notice. Upon termination, the Service Provider will provide the Customer with a copy of their data stored in TruGrid.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This SLA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, Cook County, United States. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this SLA shall be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.